Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2005 12:26:56 PM EDT
i have heard and saw one artical about this.......i was wondering if anyone knows who makes it and if its anygood? its a chain feed upper  for the ar
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you mean "belt fed".  Do search for SHRIKE.  Last time I heard the Shrike was vaporware.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
TOTAL CRAP COMPANY

people sent in their money years ago for it and they still havnt sent their money back + it is $4000 or more for one.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
TOTAL CRAP COMPANY

people sent in their money years ago for it and they still havnt sent their money back + it is $4000 or more for one.

Not quite.  It's true that people have had deposits in on this beltfed upper for a few years, but everyone who has asked for a refund of their deposit has received one.  If you already have an M16, $4000 for a beltfed conversion isn't too bad (relative to the prices of other beltfed machinegun options).

Joe
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top