Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 12:05:26 PM EDT
As you can all tell by my post count I am new to the world of the black rifle however am not new to the bug of accessorizing my guns (i.e. my 1911). So now that I have my 16" rifle with flattop receiver and detachable carry handle I'm looking for optics...but here's the twist: I would like a scope to mount to the top of the carry handle like the ones from Black Hawk Down. I know, I know, "with the flattop you should be going for an EOTech or Aimpoint or *fill in the blank* but I just like the looks of the handle mounted scope. Besides, this isn't necessarily a SHTF gun, nor a varminter, nor anything other than fun at the range gun. Anyway, has anyone had any experience with this:

www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?dept%5Fid=124102&sku=SCP%2D525&imgid=&mscssid=EFJ343NLLKUF9PMGPAX9T90VJR156UAC

To be honest, I'm looking for a relatively cheap scope and this looks like just the ticket. I have always been pleased with cheaper than dirt before but am looking to all the guru's out there for help.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:28:50 PM EDT
For $60 it's probably worth your risk considering your intended use for it. If it turns out to be a worthless piece of crap, send it back.
Top Top