Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2003 10:02:41 AM EDT
the buffer tube on the colt has about 5 inc of metel past the back of the inside of the tube. no use for it. if you un pin the stock move it front tap a hole for the allen screw fix it in this location and still be able to put it back. is this leagle. there is meny more steps and mesurments but just wondering
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:40:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I know that I am opening up a can of worms here but I have no idea what you are talking about due to all the mis-spelled words and the sentence run-ons.[:\]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure what you are asking either.

If you are asking whether you can unpin a POSTban fixed position CAR stock, then it is illegal.  For it to be a legal post ban, it must be permanently fixed in a position.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey leave it alone if you want a stock that slides get a preban. The ATF is nobody you want to play with.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, I have to apologize for my previous post. I did not intend on being cruel about the spelling and so on. But I did not understand what you were asking. I think that Vector answered your question. Please except my apology.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top