Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2003 8:07:04 AM EDT
i need said mount for a tube scope. rings are still to low for me.  seen pics of the mount, don't know who or where to get it. search arms, gg&g, and bushmaster and still can't find shit.

spank you
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:11:26 AM EDT
try here

which mount is it for ?? the 22m68?
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:25:16 AM EDT
need it for a burris rifle scope. it's on a flattop and it's too low.  need something like this but for a tube scope

Link Posted: 12/25/2003 11:38:25 AM EDT
I think what you are looking for is made by Knights. http://www.sr-25.com/page4.htm
Top Top