Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/7/2003 10:53:04 AM EDT

i prefear this light to the all in one vertical light as i have heard bad things abou the vertical part breaking off

any help how is yours set up?


Link Posted: 8/7/2003 11:48:07 AM EDT
These handguards are dedicated forends - I don't know if you can mount a vertical grip on it. Why don't you try M9xx modular series?
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 11:53:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2003 11:57:56 AM EDT by fight4yourrights]
You *should* be able to. You could either pair up a bottom handguard with a built-in rail, or add a rail to the bottom handguard. [img]http://www.surefire.com/surefire/content/m500ab_full.jpg[/img] But this approach (M900) does it all: [img]http://www.surefire.com/surefire/content/m900ab_full.jpg[/img] Surefire does have a lifetime warranty on everything but bulbs & batteries. "You break it, they fix it"
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 11:57:22 AM EDT
fight4 urrights that is what i ment thanx :)im figuring i can hit the boutton with my left thumb
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 7:33:10 AM EDT
Putting a rail on or switching the bottom of your handguard should be no problem, but I would think it would be hard to use the pressure switch on that light from the vertical foregrip. It seems like it would be quite a stretch to get around there to it. If you are concerned about the all in ones like the M900 you could get a 952 or 962 and a vertical fore grip to go on the rail behind it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 10:20:29 AM EDT
I believe you can special order almost any WeaponLight with an additional cable with a tape pressure switch attached to run in series with the tape pressure switch(es) that are standard. Al
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 3:22:02 PM EDT
The bottom rail on the Surefire M500a is pretty much just an CAR/M4 handguard. you just have to mount a rail to the bottom handguard. Try this link [url]www.gggaz.com[/url], they make the best under the forend rail on the market. It is call the UFIR, under the forend intergated rail. Hoep this helps.
Top Top