AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/30/2005 1:28:27 PM EDT
I have not seen reviews of the sight.
Was thinking of the scout for my A-2.
Any opinion
did find small link not much on opinions
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Reports I have read say they don't hold zero.

Just look at it, do you really think it could survive a drop? You gonna bet your life on it?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:23:37 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info seems what I have found out by surfing.
thinking aimpoint compml3 now.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
thanks for the info seems what I have found out by surfing.
thinking aimpoint compml3 now.

I reccomend the 4moa dot rather than the 2moa dot for speed.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently attended rifle training with a friend who used a C-more optic.  He had a difficult time maintaining zero with the optic.  The instructor advised the internal parts of the C-more are made of plastic and wear down after time causing inability to maintain zero.  I would definitely do some research before plunking down some money for the optic.  I was using an Aimpoint M2 and had no problems at all.  I would recommend Eotech or Aimpoint or ACOG depending on the mission of the weapon.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top