Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 11:23:36 AM EDT
has anyone had any experience with the bushnell holo sight. i have read they are made by eotech for bushnell????? any in-put welcome .
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=241190

Don't people use the search feature anymore?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:58:02 PM EDT
[#2]
just buy the real thing.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:34:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got 2 of them, they work great.  Not as rugged as the EoTechs, as they're minus the metal hood.  I had one of my rifles fall over and hit the concrete floor.  The Holosight still works, but it didn't take the full force of the fall.  

Bottom line is, as long as you're not gonna subject it to a lot of hard knocks and similar abuse, it'll perform quite well.  

Your dick will NOT fall off if you buy a Holosight to save a couple of $$.

Ask me how I know!  

I just got my latest Holosight for $160 off the EE...you can get good deals if you poke around.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top