Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/4/2008 3:48:20 PM EDT
I know bsa is not a top of the line scope so no news there.
i only need to know if anyone has bought this scope and what their experience was with it
This is not for a tactical situation or any longer distance than 100yd.
If this scope is a no go then
I would like  recommendations for a good 30mm .22 scope that wont break the bank. I also know you get what you pay for but there has to be a happy medium between leopold and tasco.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm new to Ar15.com but I have seen some posts on the sweet series scope on rimfirecentral.  I believe it got good reviews.  I have a BSA Platnium 6X24 44mm on a Ruger 10/22 build and it has held zero well for over 7000 rounds. 18 to 24 power is a little cloudy but at 12 power it is not far off my 4x12 Bushnell 3200.  Check out rimfirecentral.com.

If you are not looking to shoot flies at 50 yards, I have been happy with the Bushnell AO 4x12 3200.http://www.swfa.com/pc-967-184-bushnell-4-12x40-elite-3200-rifle-scope.aspx
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Sweet 22 on my Marlin Mod60 (22LR) and it works like a champ.  I have had it mounted for over 2 years and never a problem with it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top