Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2008 2:57:11 PM EST
i have a 16" with a milspec upper and standerd charging handle.. i get a ton of pressure/gas blowing back at me.. i also have a tromex muzzle break on it.. My 20" with vltor upper is much quieter and has lesss if none of the gas blowback.. is the difference the upper, and will the pri gasuster do anything??
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 3:07:27 PM EST
yes
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 4:35:38 PM EST
If your not running a can you should not be getting 2 much gas coming outa the charging handle area. I can notice a difference when using Wolf (nasty amonia smell) in my Bushy's and LMT's (no-can) but when using a can the difference is beyond annoyance.

I would think something is up -- either mechanically or you may be very sensitive to the bit of escaping gas? Keep us aprised.
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 5:44:44 PM EST
i was using wolf military classic.. but like i said it wasnt doing it in either of the other two guns.. im guessing either the brake or upper has to be doing it
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 8:12:36 PM EST
A brake can add back-pressure, but not enough to notice, more a statistical thing. I think you are just sensetive to it. Buy a PRI gas-buster, or make your own with some RTV.
Top Top