Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2005 6:32:11 PM EDT
I was flipping through a copy of SOF today and read parts of an article about shooting off a benchrest-nothing new and insightful, BUT an illustration of a benchest bag similar to a Bullbag caught my eye. Cadewalader or Cadwalder or some such name-looked like a four compartment bag similar to a Bullbag, but with two strap carry handles....if anyone has the latest copy of SOF if they could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Just a name of the product and I can google it...Don't know if this is off topic or not, but didn't know where else to ask...
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:05:43 PM EDT
Probably Caldwell; as in Caldwell Shooting Supplies

Many of their products are shown here

Top Top