Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2014 11:04:40 AM EDT
i posted this update in the wrong section of the retro forum.  i'm not a paid member so finding my original posts is a challange some times.
so here is the update

i offered up 6 take off barrel nuts. i had about 3 dozen of them i sorted out all the ones with broken and bent teeth and funky threads and scrapped them. the remaining 18 i glass bead blasted and reparkerized and oiled.

all emails repled to, 5 spoken for. 1 remaining. will ship the 5 spoken for either monday or tuesday.
anyone else interested please email i don't check the boards everyday and please put barrel nuts in the subject line.
thanks and enjoy
Pete
email is. [email protected]

ok update to update.. i don't know how, or why, but for some reason i am still not getting my post into the PIF forum..  i'm computer tarded at times.. sorry
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
you gotta hit the REPLY button in the PIF thread

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_123/397491_Pay_it_forward.html

instead of the NEW TOPIC button which creates a new thread.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top