Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 4:26:56 PM EDT
I just ordered 2 grizzly A3 stripped cosmeticly damage uppers and was wondering what parts for the barrel i will need to install? im wanting to make it freefloated..so i know i need a bull barrel,free floated handguard,gastube...but what else (small parts?) will i need.

I need to get a action block and barrel wrench too right.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:23:03 PM EDT
anyone? i read the guide on how to change your barrel just wondering if that is the same procedure for a freefloated foreend?
Top Top