Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:13:30 PM EST
So I'm looking to get a couple extra pieces to keep in my grip just in case. In looking for the firing pin retainer pin and an extra extractor for a chrome bolt. I heard extractors can goo bad and ii almost lose the firing pin retainer pin everytime I clean it. That being said where do I find small parts llike the? I haven't been able to find them. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:19:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/19/2012 5:19:49 PM EST by JmPnTX]
Stag arms field repair kit...maybe extra bolt...?

http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?products_id=274

Small parts... The Citizens Armory. Cheap shipping...
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:22:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By bobbo268:
So I'm looking to get a couple extra pieces to keep in my grip just in case. In looking for the firing pin retainer pin and an extra extractor for a chrome bolt. I heard extractors can goo bad and ii almost lose the firing pin retainer pin everytime I clean it. That being said where do I find small parts llike the? I haven't been able to find them. Thanks

Just get an extra bolt, firing pin, gas rings, bolt retaining pin and you should be pretty good.

Extra extrators and/or springs are good, but if you are out shooting, it's just easier and quicker to replace the bolt and fix the parts when you get home.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:37:25 PM EST
I shoot mostly steel cased ammo and was told that steel cased ammo eats through extractors. Ive put about 500 steel cases thorough it so far with no issues. Is this a valid concern
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:29:31 PM EST
No it's an old bullshit story. And 500rds is nothing. Don't sweat it and shoot more.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:42:39 PM EST
Del-ton has reasopnable prices and shipping on small parts also
Top Top