Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2004 2:21:36 PM EDT
just wondering, i have a colt m4 post ban and want to put a 6 postion collaspable stock from rra on.....will it be safe to order it now and put it on...wont get it till next week...or will they still be illegal...not exactly sure what the ban has actullay covered other than mag capacity, barrel length and suppressors....
just curious cause im really anxiouxss to order one...

ps
is this gonna make the worth of my beta c's to go to crap?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
As of right now, MI doesn't have its own ban.  However, there are some liberals in the State pushing for a State version of the AWB.  Check out the MI section in the hometown forums and please contact the appropriate people.  I'm a Michigander and hope to be back there before too long, so please help stop this crap before it takes place.

As for the "preban", Beta C mags, they won't be worth much nearly as much as they have been.  I know of a place here in VA that will be selling NEW C mags for around $240.  I don't care much about the value of the stuff, at least the ban is gone.  
Scott
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#2]
SOunds like the Michigan AWB isn't going to happen anytime soon.  But not to say we shouldn't stay vigilant!  I've e-mailed my reps already.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It's on the books as proposed, but it is Kalifornia-like or worse, so it will not likely make it out of committee.  Hopefully.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top