Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2003 6:24:02 AM EDT
I was wondering if its possible to mount any of the SIR systems on a DMPS M4 ... I just bought one and would love to use the SIR set up
but their web site says that the SIR is only
gauranteed to work on Bushys, Colts and Armarlites...  could I mount one on a DMPS ? has anyone ever tried this ?? what model would I use ? the 45m??

and as a side question does anyone have the link to arms mainsite ?? the ar accessories link page is down and I didnt bookmark it ..

thanks in advance !
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Though I've seen a couple of posts here where some DPMS owners had problems, my SIR 50 fit perfectly.  YMMV...

My upper is a 16" 1:7 by CMMG/DPMS.

[img]http://a5.cpimg.com/image/6B/A8/22686315-effd-02000180-.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=162739

Yojimbo beat me to it, but that's the link to his  project report. :)
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
wow ... lol ... great minds think alike ..
you;ve got almost exactly the setup I was looking into ... looks great

getting a "sir" up here in Canada is seeming
to be a bitof a problem though... and trying to find a US retailer that will ship into Canada is also seeming to be another ...

thanks guys...
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top