Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 8:14:38 PM EDT
i know that some are not very dependable. these 20's say western arms on the wrapper, but the floor plate say COLT. they look like they've got new springs in them and new green followers. the finish on them is quite black. there are also 30's that dont say colt but look very similar to the 20's. they look like they've got new black followers and i couldn't see the springs. i think the 20's and the 30's both cost 19.99
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 4:05:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have some colt 20 rounders and they work flawless.  These sound like they are Colt magazines that were rebuilt with new springs and followers.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies. would it mean anything more if i added that they are what cabelas sells? i would like to not pay shipping but i guess it doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 9:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]
cabelas mags are crap.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top