Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2013 3:08:05 PM EST
Looking for the pistol tube with the angled cheek rest can't find it anywhere can someone give me the link please
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:05:05 PM EST
Not sure what you're looking for but try google looking for CAA Cheek rest.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 8:25:36 PM EST
These guys make an ATF approved extension tube sleeve for a snap-on CAA cheek rest:
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:31:26 PM EST
Checkout the SIGTac SB15 stabilizing brace:


It even comes with a copy of the ATF letter approving the product to be used with the AR pistols!

We only have a handful of those in stock but we expect some more by the end of the week.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:58:07 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/25/2013 3:58:07 PM EST by vermont2nd]
Non-paying dealer
Top Top