Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 12:05:51 PM EDT
Hi today i was looking for some mags and i go into yhis raggy looking store [from the outside] .
So i go in and they have a box full of lowers  and many uppers plus everything inbetween it look like.I was needing to know how much are used lowers going for stripped  and with trigger.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Stripped lower go for between $90 (Mega, Ameetec, Stag, etc) and $150 (Bushy, others?).  RRA lowers are usually just over $100.  Add 60 bucks or so for a lower with the LPK installed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Stripped lower go for between $90 (Mega, Ameetec, Stag, etc) and $150 (Bushy, others?).  RRA lowers are usually just over $100.  Add 60 bucks or so for a lower with the LPK installed.

those are prices for brand new lowers. and with people being concerned about the possibility of another AWB(Kerry), there going like hotcakes!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hi today i was looking for some mags and i go into yhis raggy looking store [from the outside] .
So i go in and they have a box full of lowers  and many uppers plus everything inbetween it look like.I was needing to know how much are used lowers going for stripped  and with trigger.

Huh? Boxes of  USED lowers? Where the hell are large quantities of used lowers coming from? Yeah, you'll find individuals selling off one or two but boxes full? I'd sure like to know what markings were on those things
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi i didnt look through them but i am going back to get 1. He also claimed to have about 500 mags i got 3 when i was there said the rest were in his warehouse.1labele and 2 adventure line
he said they were used but 2 looked new.Will get the names of the recievers.I am a begginer my first is a noban bushmaster m4 carbine what recievers are the better ones to look for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top