Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/10/2007 5:35:47 AM EDT
I have been looking at an upper from ar15web.com and have found virtually no discussion of this vendor.

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say?

Thanks!
TC
Link Posted: 4/11/2007 7:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]
24 hour btt.

Has 'anyone' ordered from this website before?
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 8:04:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Maybe I would have gotten more replies if this had been a 'hit piece'??

Seriously, last bump to get any responses....

TC
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 10:12:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of them...

If I were you, I would buy from one of the dealers that advertize
on this site.
Link Posted: 4/13/2007 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 6:13:25 AM EDT
[#5]
If you're looking at the Mega stripped upper, you can get them for A LOT less at Rainier Arms and get free shipping on orders over $50.  If you're looking at a complete upper, I don't know exactly what parts they're using.

I wanted a Mega upper w/ the Mega billet CH but Rainier was out of stock.  Ordered the CH-less upper from Rainier Arms and the CH from Coleman-Tyler aka AR15web.com.  My first transaction with them.

The transaction went smoothly.  Good communication, prompt shipment.  Paid over $28 (after shipping) for what would have been a $20 upgrade (free shipping)at Rainier had they been available.

One transaction isn't much to go on, but it's better than nothing.
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]
+1
great comm. and fast shipping.
i would compare them to PK on service if that helps
would purchase from them again

AR out
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top