Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2003 4:31:14 AM EDT
Anyone purchase a barrel from this company or know about it ,lots of barrel options .
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 5:16:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:41:30 AM EDT
[#2]
They are 4140 steel instead of 4150.  They don't offer chrome lining.  If you don't mind either, I don't see how they are much different from J&T or model 1.  It is nice that they offer more profiles and calibers, though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#3]
He is a club member, and regular poster.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Verdict is still out on my barrel...  I have been going through the test loads to find one I like.  Maybe my standards are too high/out of whack, or maybe I'm a terrible shot and not worthy.  Meanwhile I'll keep trying.  I see glimmers of hope here and there.  The 300 whisper chamber I got is TIGHT!  He told me it was going to be that way, but man it affects my loads greatly.  I may have to resort to neck turning!  (For a Semi-auto???)

There were 10-12 people from here signed up for the group buy of 300 whisper barrels.  I have yet to hear from anyone else.  I got my barrel back in September after a LONG wait.

Randall is a nice guy, drop him an e-mail and see what he says.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top