Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/19/2003 1:52:45 PM EDT
Hi all:

I´m new in this forum and I wrote just one post before. I´m from Spain and I talked about laws  in  muy country. I would like someone to tell me about laws in the different states of USA. For example, as I know, a few years ago, semi-auto weapons were restricted to just ten rounds magazines and flash supresors were banned, etc. I´d like to know if this rules go on or they have been changed since them.

sorry for my english and greetings from

Rapaz(Spain)
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome Rapaz.  glad to talk to ya.  here in north carolina, the federal law concerning the 10 round magazines and flash suppressors is about it.  no other laws regarding long guns except you can't possess one on government property such as post offices and i think within 1000 feet of a school.  driving by with one in your rear window rack of your pickup truck doesn't violate the 1000 feet law. handguns are legal for open carry on person or in automobile - same thing: no government property or school zone.  concealed carry is by permit only - and not on government property or schools, where alcohol is served,etc. its still legal to own a high capacity magazine if it was made before 1994.  someone correct me if i've issued any erroneous information.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top