Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/23/2004 6:49:02 PM EST
I'm really wanting a 9mm 11 1/2" upper and M&A is the only place i can find them for sale like this factory. Any body have any comments on the quality of their products or their customer support?
Thanks alot,
Jeremy
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:50:28 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:51:41 PM EST
Thats good to hear. Anybody else?
Thanks,
Jeremy
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:28:30 AM EST
No experience in 9mm but I have several uppers in 5.56mm from M&A and the only complaint I had was the buffers they sent were black plastic with shot in them, I requested and received aluminum ones no questions asked. Be sure and request aluminum triggerguards and mag catch buttons or they will send plastic too, but everything fit and functioned like a champ.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:08:14 AM EST
I know the M&A people personally. They are good guys, one of the guys at M&A has been in the business foe over 40 years. He's one of the guys I hang out with at the IL gunshows while we have coffee in the morning before they let the herds in. M&A parts are no different that Bushmaster. Hold up a Bushy upper to an M&A upper and find a difference, I'm sure someone here will have a comment on that, but there is no difference. I have abused M&A stuff, no problems. My girlfriends M4 is all M&A on a Bushmaster lower. It has seen 3k plus rounds without a hiccup and very accurate too. I have mostly M&A lower and small parts in my extra parts bin because I trade with them at gunshows and have forever. If I need a firing pin, or detent or whatever, It's M&A from my own stock. If I need something else, I can ride my mountain bike over there.

Some cool places all within 10 minutes of my house:
DSA
Krebs
M&A
Model 1

A couple hours from home:
Rock River Arms
Springfield Armory
Armalite
Le Baer

I am always at a loss for why IL is such an anti gun state politically, we build all the guns!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:17:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By VA-gunnut:
I have bought a lot of stuff from M&A(no 9mm uppers though) and I've always been happy with their products and service.

same here, no 9, but lots of 223, and it has always been good
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:39:17 AM EST
thanks for the replies.
Jeremy
Top Top