Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/9/2004 1:01:18 AM EDT
I heard that these were made to allow for a better oal with match bullets something about a cutout in the center. Any info would be appreciated  thanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:10:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe they're the same or similar to the one's LRP used to sell.
The rib on the rear of the mag is wider than a std mag so as the case head can fit in there.
The rounds sit diagonally in the mag and only feed from one side.
My LRP mags hold 10rds,single stack and the max oal is 2.460"
I imagine the DPMS will be the same.Max capacity might be only 8rds though I would reckon on it being 10

Hope this helps
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks was trying to find out if anyone who is currently selling them also. Who is lrp
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:47:06 AM EDT
[#3]
DPMS have them in their catalog.
LRP was Long Range Products. I think they closed down and DPMS bought the rights

Mark
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#4]
DPMS purchased the rights and the LRP company . The magazines are the lastest version that was produced by LRP. The overall  cartridge length that will fit is listed at 2.435 and is an 8 rnd capacity due to the single rnd stacking. There online catalog shows a price of 34.95
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top