Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:44:17 AM EDT
http://www.dsarms.com/DSA-ZM4-Forged-7075T6-A3-AR15-Upper-Receiver-11---ZM4CBU11/productinfo/ZM4CBU11/

It looks like actually 11" and not 11.5, interesting

They show in stock but DSA does not have real time inventory and their homepage advises everything out of stock except FAL stuff
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I put in an order for a stripped upper and charging handle back on 01/03 with DSA.  It's still not shipped and cannot get in touch with anyone

I sent an email today requesting status and to cancel if it wasn't going to ship today (same with an order I had with Del-Ton, they're just shipping orders from 12/30).

Check with R Guns, I put in an order with them this morning instead.  They show their 11.5" uppers in stock.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:06:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I put in an order for a stripped upper and charging handle back on 01/03 with DSA.  It's still not shipped and cannot get in touch with anyone

I sent an email today requesting status and to cancel if it wasn't going to ship today (same with an order I had with Del-Ton, they're just shipping orders from 12/30).

Check with R Guns, I put in an order with them this morning instead.  They show their 11.5" uppers in stock.

they dont have real-time stock though. I would buy an upper with them immediately but from what I've heard very little is in stock, there is a $100 cancellation charge, and they are impossible to get a hold of via email or phone.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I got the same one on back order. Said they were 8 weeks out when I emailed them at the end of December.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top