Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2009 7:17:53 PM EDT
any links to torture tests or reviews of it running with a suppressor?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#1]
none these things have been out a while?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
You have two active threads asking the same question.

Have you read the 49 page MRP Badness #2 thread or the 15 page LMT MRP Gas Piston carbine thread?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 6:33:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You have two active threads asking the same question.

Have you read the 49 page MRP Badness #2 thread or the 15 page LMT MRP Gas Piston carbine thread?

could you direct me to the thread please? I searched LMT and MRP and my search skills are obviously weak...
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
could you direct me to the thread please? I searched LMT and MRP and my search skills are obviously weak...

Sure, here.

Got my LMT MRP Gas Piston carbine today.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:27:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I might be mising it ut i dont see anything about a torture test or running surpressed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I might be mising it ut i dont see anything about a torture test or running surpressed.

Page 13 and 14 of the 15 page thread.

There have been tests in the MRP Goodness thread (both #1 in the Archives and the current #2)

Sometimes you need to trudge through an entire thread to find something and even if it is not EXACTLY what you are looking for, they can answer some of your questions.

Lastly ask these members how they like their MRP pistons.

Duggan
wevo
openbolt
CleverNickname

Good luck in your research.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:16:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, my 12" LMT piston upper runs like a top.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top