Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/17/2004 8:39:13 PM EDT
I've been trying to get a reply from ARMS for a while.  I have 2 sets or rings for my #35 mount.  I bought both high and low.  Then I bought a #38 Swan sleeve.  My 50ml objective Leupold would be best with the mediul spacer.  I really don't want to buy another set of rings since they're all basically the same thing with different spacers and screws.  

Any thoughts on how to get a set of medium spacers without having to buy another set of rings?  So far I haven't been able to get anyone from ARMS to reply to an email and I'm constantly on the run durring business hours so calling is very difficult.  If you're ot going to respond to email why even bother to make it available?  I have about $650 in ARMS stuff on 1 of my ARs.  Obviously I like their products, I just would like a little customer service.  Is that asking too much?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:41:48 PM EDT
[#1]
They're notorious for responding slowly to e-mails.  It has happened in the past and it is a known problem.  It's a consequence of being under staffed.  Does that excuse it?  Should it occur?  No.  However, it is not the only way they are reachable.  And, should you call them, they will almost always, be able to give you a response, and are not an "answering machine" type company, so someone is almost always ther, unfortuneately, mostly during business hours.  
Good group of people over there, give them a chance to prove it, I'm sure you won't be sorry.
Will they be able to help you w/ trading in your rings?  I can't say, but if there's anything they can do, I'm sure they'll try.
Good luck, I hope it works out.
/S2
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:07:11 AM EDT
[#2]

I emailed them a couple weeks ago and it took them 2 to 3 days to reply, but they did reply.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.  I'll try to find time to call on Monday.  I've emailed them several times over the past 3 weeks and have not received a reply.  I'm not looking for them to trade or give me anything.  I'd be more than happy to buy the spacers and screws.  I'm just not wanting to spend another $70 on rings (assuming the spacers aresubstancially less).

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top