Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2006 2:53:18 PM EDT
Hi there.  I was just wonderin if there are any suppliers, shops etc. that are in houston that have barrels and stocks available.  Most of the ones I have called say "I can order it".  I can too.  Just wanting to know if anyone knows who might have some parts.  I am looking for a Vltor modstock and another 16" barrel, as well as some other shotgun items and didnt want to order if I can just drive.  It is funny when you ask a dealer if he knows anyone else who might have stuff and he says nope.  Thanks guys  and I did check the phone book too!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
talon arms is in houston and if contacted first he would work with you, last i heard.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Elikwhoa.  Ill try to find his number.  You guys are great bunch of help
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#3]
look either in the industry forum or the equipment exchange

they are also site sponsor
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Holland Gunworks is also in Houston and a sponsor.  Great guy to deal with!

TS
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top