Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2004 4:27:43 PM EDT
Was wondering if after the AW ban goes away, in mass could i buy brand new 'pre-ban' style AR15's?  Or does mass have its own AW ban?

Also, if  all I had was a FID, could i legally buy new pre ban style lower receivers?

thanks
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing changes for us in Mass. Ban remains in place. The only good thing is people from other states may be willing to trade us their 10 year old prebans in exchange for brand new no-bans. Everyone makes out that way.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:16:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Also, if  all I had was a FID, could i legally buy new pre ban style lower receivers?

thanks

If all you have is an FID, you can NOT own ANY AR15-type firearm! They are all considered "large capacity" rifles and thus require a LTC of some type.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top