Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/24/2005 3:49:59 PM EST
Ok, so I know the "F" FSB are taller, and that many BUIS are designed to work with this FSB. Are Colt Cary Handles also different in height (+ or -) than say a Bushy Carry Handle.

I'm working my way into a Colt M4 upper and I currently have a Bushy M4 Carbine. I have one of CNC's A1 Carry Handles mounted on the Bushy. I would like to use it on the Colt if it will work.

If not, anybody interested in seeing if Justin will make up a run of A1 Carry Handles for the "F" FSB uppers?

BBossman
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:00:14 PM EST
The "F" FSBs are for flattops. The A2 FSB isn't tall enough to correctly line up with some BUIS's.

There are no dimensional differences between Colt carry handles and any other Mil-spec carry handle. For instance, I bought a RRA carry handle (from RB Precision) and it had a Cardinal Forge mark on it. On this site, I have seen Bushmaster and NIB Colt's come with the EXACT same carry handle from Cardinal Forge.

I bet the A1 carry handle you have would work without a hitch, but I'm not 100% sure as I've never had any experience with them.

WIZZO
Top Top