Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/11/2018 1:58:31 AM
Posted: 12/6/2018 5:13:16 AM EST
I recently got the Vortex Spitfire 1X (the non-AR one). I know ADM makes a QD mount specifically for the Spitfire 1X. But is there any other mount that is either compatible or specifically made for the Spitfire 1X? I mainly looking for a lightweight mount. If there's no other mount out there, I'll probably get the ADM QD mount as I do like the quick detach feature. Anyone knows how much the ADM QD mount weighs?
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 10:14:54 AM EST
I don't know of any others other than the ADM one. The ADM one is what all 4 of mine have. It weighs 2oz according to the website, but I can double check that later tonight (way later PST time as having the day off yesterday means today is a mess) if you don't trust it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 5:53:20 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lightstriker:
I don't know of any others other than the ADM one. The ADM one is what all 4 of mine have. It weighs 2oz according to the website, but I can double check that later tonight (way later PST time as having the day off yesterday means today is a mess) if you don't trust it.
View Quote
Lightstriker, I’d appreciate it very much if you can post the weight info of you Spitfire ADM mount. Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 1:01:13 AM EST
@yrs

Measured the mount alone, without screws, and it is indeed 2oz as ADM advertises.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 5:12:51 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lightstriker:
@yrs

Measured the mount alone, without screws, and it is indeed 2oz as ADM advertises.
View Quote
@Lightstriker

Thank you very much, sir! For comparison, I weighed the factory mount (not including the spacer and screws), it's about 1.7oz. So, not much difference. With added benefit of QD and the ADM quality, I'm sold.
Link Posted: 12/8/2018 9:56:36 AM EST
No problem
Top Top