Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2008 6:08:48 AM EDT
I just purchased this stock but have not gotten my gun yet it is still on order.  The gun i ordered was a dpms lo pro classic with the a2 stock.  My question is when i change stocks do i need to buy anything else for the skeleton stock to fit?
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#1]
No, you should be good to go.

Who did you order your ACE from?
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
i ordered it on ebay from ultimate arms the cost ended up about 75 after shipping.  i priced it a couple different places and even after shipping they were cheaper.  i also ordered a tactical grip from cheaper than dirt i am hoping it is not too hard to change.
Link Posted: 3/4/2008 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#3]
i just checked the grip i ordered and it was a panther tactical grip.  do not know much about it read a few reviews seems to be pretty good but as far as that i asked a question on here about a couple of different rifles before i ordered the lo pro classic.  i am new to this and wanted to find out some reviews on the guns never did find out anything so i just picked the one i thought might shoot the best hoping i made the right decision.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top