Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2013 9:51:11 AM EDT
What company's out there that I can send some uzi magazines to that can mill them out to work in a colt style 9mm ar.  I know M60 Joe does it at like $10 a pop, just wondering if there is anybody else.  I know the dremel is my friend also .  I would just rather send them out to be professionally done
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
i did some with a dremel and what a pain in the ass......seems like there was a guy over on uzitalk that did some for me but i can't remember who he was and they were fine...he was a regular contributor i'm sure you can find him...D I C K
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I had some 25's that were converted by American Spirit Arms in AZ.
That was quite a while ago. Contact them and ask if they can help.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be interested to know who..
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I sent 6 stripped uzi mag body's, an AR lower to have 9mm mag blocks pinned in place and a bolt to be ramped to M60Joe. Total turn around time was 7 days. Thats shipping 2 ways , work completed and back in my possession in 7 days.  The mags have that nice professional look to them, instead of the dremel look. Yes I did the dremel work and there is no comparison. M60Joe will do quality work.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Plus 1 for m60joe....
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Plus 1 for m60joe....

Same here!

Just got back 10 uzi mags I had sent him. All of them look great and fit perfect and feed flawlessly! Couldn't be happier.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top