Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/21/2004 5:30:34 AM EDT
Now that I CAN...
I'd like to choose one that'll work and look good on my RRA...
At the moment I have the RRA pressed on brake, would like to thread and install a FH of some sort but I'm a bit undecisive as to which one.

If i can see pics and hear your comments of which you have and think is best, maybe it would help in my decision.

So far I like the Phantom FH, but i think it's too long for my taste...the orig. bird cage is also nice but would make it too 'original'.

With the Vortex I have the same problem with as with the Phantom...too long.
Also v.important is that I'm able to screw on a suppressor in the near future and I may very well purchase the type that screws on WITH the flash hider in place. That said, am I forced to go with the bird cage?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:14:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Gemtech bi-lock flash hider. Birdcage, with lugs to attach the quick detach suppressor.

GEMTECH
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Just got the Phantom, and love it!  A little longer than A2, but worth it.  I saw an add for a suppressor the other day that allowed you to use any flash hider.  The Db rateing seemed pretty comparable to other or better IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I like a good 'ol A2.

Or maybe a BiLock from GT, if a can is in your future.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top