Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/7/2003 4:19:23 AM EDT
I just wanted to welcome everyone back!

I picked up some used mags at the gunshow yesterday. They were about 95% condition, Sanchez with GF, and for $15 each. They weren't the best deal but I figured I would share just to keep this post on topic.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:02:55 AM EDT
I found 3, one Colt, one Okay, and a GF Sanchez, $10 each. 75%. What the hey....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:02:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/8/2003 2:02:56 PM EDT by I-M-A-WMD]
I went to a small gunshow on Friday and picked up a Colt 20 round mag for $12 in "good" shape. (If I had more play doough I would have picked up the 8 as new Center 30s that the guy had for $13 a piece) The floor plate was spray painted yellow and I took it home to clean it. The floor plate retaining ears were bent in and held the FP rather tight. After I got the FP off I tried to gently tweak one of the ears out away from the plate so it would slide more easily. The ear broke off with very little effort at which time I let out a wish that a few select liberals would drop dead of heart attacks and other various "natural" causes.[devil] If any happen to pass away this week, you can thank me. Sly Edited to add: It's nice to be back!
Top Top