Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2003 1:58:55 AM EDT
Hi,
Does anyone have one of these FAR rifles with
"The Look" Detachable Muzzle Device/Muzzle Protector installed on it?
I was curious on how it looks and functions. Also they have a faux bayo lug, is it steel?Anyone seen this setup?
Any pics would be helpfull.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Just to be clear, you know the faux bayo lug is only on their M-16 clone, correct? They don't offer it on other rifles. As far as what it's made of, I'm not sure you if you post this question in Fulton's Industry forum, you'll get a answer pretty quickly.

As far as look and function, I've got the A2 style on my FA Liberator. It looks fine and, regarding function, it doesn't hurt anything so I guess it works well.

Finally, as you may already know Fulton doesn't see the faux flash hiders separately. However,
[url=www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com ]Kurt's Kustom Firearms[/url] offers quite a few different fake brakes (and some real ones as well) and he installs them as well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top