Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/23/2002 1:27:11 PM EDT
Anybody else see this damn thing? It is a AR based receiver that will accept your AR mags Looks like a beefed up 16" shorty, only the round you fill your mags with is a souped up .50 cal.

I glanced at the ballistics which max out around 3000 foot pounds but the round drops fast. The objective is an urban assault weapon (though a case was made as a deer gun). The .50 Beowulf is sold as a complete weapon (no conversion kits...yet) and they anticipate a $1500 price tag on it and it should be in my area in about 3 months. I love being the 1st on the block with a new weapon but refuse to be the 1st on the block with a new caliber, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for the conversion kit. Sorry, no pics, I just saw the thing today. Has anybody else seen/heard about it yet?
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 1:32:02 PM EDT
My apologies to Reddot if he feels this is a "clone thread". I posted this as soon as I got back and then read his similar thread.
Link Posted: 12/23/2002 5:03:12 PM EDT
Old news, a counter boy at local FFL has 1, says it recoils like 20ga slugs. You can delete thread by clicking the "DELETE" key in your first post.
Top Top