Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/14/2005 3:23:13 PM EDT
Anyone know of a source of pistol length barrels in .50 Beowulf.....I'm looking for something in the 10-11 inch length......  A big pistol sounds like a blast to shoot....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone......
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to www.50beowulf.com and get on the forum there.  I know lars posted a pic of what I believe is what you are talking about.  I know that no one as of yet has a rigth to market barrels for the 50 Beowulf other than AA, but custom is fine.  Magnum Research will make you a BFR (revolver) in 50 Beowulf!!  It will only set you back $1500, but they will ship it to your FFL in like 2-3weeks!  Bill at AA has one.  Check out the website though, as there is a lot of info and good people.  Lars may be able to send you in the right direction about the pistol barrel too.  Not sure about the gas tube though, as I believe the system has to run on a mid-length gas system.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I have talked to adco about the .50 beowulf. I am having mine cut to a 16" overall with the break on it.  They said it would not be a problem. So I had my upper sent to them before I had ever seen it. I'm sure they could do a pistol for you. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:34:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have talked to adco about the .50 beowulf. I am having mine cut to a 16" overall with the break on it.  They said it would not be a problem. So I had my upper sent to them before I had ever seen it. I'm sure they could do a pistol for you. Hope this helps.

That's what I wanted to hear.....

thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top