Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/20/2005 4:45:56 PM EDT
What are the options? I am interested in a flat-top AR upper in .40 S&W but I don't know what is available.... I hear glock mags can be used, mag well blocks? Fill me in , thanks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:52:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/20/2005 5:54:05 PM EDT by eklikwhoa]
look up olympic arms

they offer a .40cal ar rifle that uses glock mags.

also try www.hallmarksmallarms.com/
Top Top