Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2003 11:32:23 PM EDT
Greetings,
I just wanted to publically say "Thanks" to Mike at CS Gunworks for helping me chose the correct Optics and Mounts for my 2 HK guns. The initial thread can be seen here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=172048

Through his assistance I will soon be receiving from him a Trijicon ACOG TA11E, a Trijicon ACOG TA55A, a #19 A.R.M.S. ACOG Mount, and a #19-S A.R.M.S. ACOG Mount.

I will post a review of these Optics and Mounts in about a week or so after they have arrived and I have had a chance to use them at the range.

Thanks again Mike, and to all those who responded to my initial thread seeking Optics guidance.

Corvette
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/23/2003 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep..Mike is the man for the Trijicon stuff!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 5:25:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I wanted to give a another big "Thank You" to Mike at CS Gunworks.  Once again he has gone out of his way to assist me.  I continue to be amazed at his customer service skills.  HE has contacted ME several times with follow-ups to previous communications. He will go the distance to get your questions or needs resolved.  I cannot say enough.  If in doubt call him...you will then understand my babbling on.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the goodies Mike!  Let me know if you ever have any other such deals (Bushmaster upper perhaps!!)  Think I will head over to CS Gunworks and dream a little.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top