Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2004 4:41:26 PM EDT
What kind of options are there for an out of the box full auto capable .22LR upper.

I know there is the Ciener M16 conversion, but from what I have read you should use it with a dedicated upper.

I asked Bushmaster about theirs and they say it is semi only. I am looking for a one I can just  put on my lower and  go to it.  

any info is appreciated.

Doug

Looks like someone posted basically the same question earlier today

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=14&t=205258
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Your answer is within the link you provided.  The Kuehl and Accuracy Speaks barre;s are made to use the Ciener slide and bolt, as the face of the barrel is cut like the Ciener chamber adapter' face.

Look closely at the chamber end, see how it look like the Ciener adapter ---

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I am presently building a a large hole upper for my colt using a Kuehl barrel. But it going be semi-auto though......
Anyway here is a link to a site that uses the Kuehl barrel and a modified Ciener m16 unit. It has some cool videos!!
Full Auto 22

Good Luck
Stuart
BTW, I was able to get the 30 round mags for Kuehl for $59 with the kit
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top