Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/11/2003 8:39:40 PM EDT
Anyone buy em from there?And are they in good condition?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Full of sand.  Don't bother.  Order them from Wu's.  I don't have a link handy, but I'm sure someone will be along to post it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/on2/PandaWeb/wupage.html/[/url]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Have a friend in the military pick up a boatload for you.  If you don't have a friend in the military, then shame on you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I have some. They were clean, but condition seemed to vary. Some are tight, some are loose. Some work well, others don't. They're the only ones that I have tried, since CTD is local and I just picked them up on a whim.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got two bandoleer kits from CTD and they were both in sealed wrappers and appeared to be brand new. both had no scratches or worn spots and the cardboard is definitely brand new with no wrinkles. I like them and wouldn't have any problems recomending them.
BASE-RIGGER
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Wu's is definitely the place to go for this kind of item. Great quality items and the best prices I have seen.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top