Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 6:19:26 PM EDT
I am sure this could be done, but what would it cost?  I am sure the 1/7 or 1/9 twist wouldn't be good, since a higher twist rate is recommended.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:23:25 PM EDT
From my understanding...it takes a 6.8 upper
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:30:18 PM EDT
So that cost varies on how much you would want to spend on an upper reciever then or do you mean the upper receiver assembly.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:33:49 PM EDT
All you need to change calibers is a 6.8 barrel, bolt and magazine.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:47:17 PM EDT
So I could get a barrel mill-out.  Any ideas on cost?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:57:49 PM EDT
I wouldn't go that route as it would be more expensive.  A barrel, bolt, and mag would run you less than $400.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:34:01 PM EDT
Thanks for the answers I did some more research on here and it seems I should be looking/reading in the variants secton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top