BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 11:10:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 11:27:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I looked at that one, but the scope I want has 30mm tube and they only come in 1" I think  :(
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#2]
That looks *very* similar to the RRA mount, except the RRA doesn't have the holes in it.  The RRA is  half the price.  

You can find the RRAs in the EE for less than the cost of a new one, obviously.  I just sold mine for $20, as part of a scope package.  

The Armalite 1 piece is the same price as the Wilson there.  It's lower, which may or may not be helpful to you...but it comes in 30mm as well as 1".  

I don't know anyone here who has/had the Armalite that didn't like it.  I find the RRA big and clunky, and VERY high, personally.  It's rock solid, though.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:00:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got the Wilson scope mount on one of my M4s, and I haven't had any problems with it.  The RRA is probably just as good, I've just never had a chance to use one.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top