Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/30/2006 10:38:21 PM EDT
Does anyone else have collections for the day "Dawn of the Dead" or "Red Dawn" plays out?  I'm still working on mine.

I have been working on mine...
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h216/texmarine0331/Picture.jpg
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I see alot of empty mags there.hem

Brian
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#2]
sure.....only problem is that i only have 2 hands!

concentrate on loaded mags, ready to go! (among other things)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
You are not expecting very many zombies are you
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:29:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

He has a point.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He has a point.

The guy has a .22 and a .38
What more do you need?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:49:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He has a point.

The guy has a .22 and a .38
What more do you need?

You, as well have a point.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:45:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Come on Fellas!  Get real!  I thought this was a serious forum.

Everyone knows you can't stop a Zombie with bullets!!!

You have to whack their heads off!!!!

I am so disappointed in you.

Nice collection.  I think I can beat it but if I lay all my toys out at one time and my wife actually sees how many firearms I have, I will never be able to complain about her extensive shoe collection again!  Ha Ha
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:28:13 AM EDT
[#8]
You can carry all that stuff?

If its the slow zombies.............I will use 22lr all day and maybe even have fun

If its the fast zombies..............I will use .223 and be scared shitless

If its the infected...............................slugs come to mind then
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:22:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Here are a few for my zombie protection. I don't have 3 more titanium 38's and 357 in the pics that I use for CC. Also missing my mini 30 and several other long guns. At least 8K of rifle ammo and 4k of handgun ammo. Just getting started Again. I think total count now is around 27 guns.
JR

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:28:46 AM EDT
[#10]
My SBR does pretty good zombie work.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:14:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I feel so outgunned now........

Nice collection BTW... Think I"ll head for water when the zombies come. Never seen a zombie swim before. Even if they can swim I'll just run them down with the hull and grind them with the props. Anyone up for a carrion smoothie?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:39:12 AM EDT
[#12]
my little A.Z.D. (Anti Zombies Device)

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:54:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I feel so outgunned now........

Nice collection BTW... Think I"ll head for water when the zombies come. Never seen a zombie swim before. Even if they can swim I'll just run them down with the hull and grind them with the props. Anyone up for a carrion smoothie?

Watch the latest one, 'Land of the Dead.' They do some water crossing in that one ;)
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:55:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Come on Fellas!  Get real!  I thought this was a serious forum.

Everyone knows you can't stop a Zombie with bullets!!!

You have to whack their heads off!!!!

I am so disappointed in you.

Nice collection.  I think I can beat it but if I lay all my toys out at one time and my wife actually sees how many firearms I have, I will never be able to complain about her extensive shoe collection again!  Ha Ha

Women to shoes = Men to AR mags
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:09:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Even if they can swim I'll just run them down with the hull and grind them with the props. Anyone up for a carrion smoothie?

I have a question? If you chop all the Zombie's up and make Zombie chum, will the little fishies and sharks that eat that become little Zombie fishies and Zombie sharks? That could be bad ya know...

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Even if they can swim I'll just run them down with the hull and grind them with the props. Anyone up for a carrion smoothie?

I have a question? If you chop all the Zombie's up and make Zombie chum, will the little fishies and sharks that eat that become little Zombie fishies and Zombie sharks? That could be bad ya know...

Regular sharks are bad enough much less zombie sharks!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:21:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Regular sharks are bad enough much less zombie sharks!

Kinda what I was thinking. Even Zombie Bluegills could suck if you were swimming....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:24:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Off to a good start.  Need a good machete, sword, bowie knife too.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:25:56 AM EDT
[#19]
All I need is 1 rifle, 1 shotty, 1 pistol.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top