Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/4/2002 5:49:36 PM EDT
I asked in an earlier thread what accesories were available that were of a similar style, but now I'm wondering about the real thing.

What can be ordered individually from Z-M as far as parts and accesories (particularly furniture) as replacement parts? (Of course I haven't the foggiest idea what will fit a standard AR carbine, so anything about compatibility would be appreciated also)

Also, if anyone has ordered anything from them before as far as parts, feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:04:07 PM EDT
I'm pretty sure that amongst this vast pool of AR enthusiests someone knows about this...

Summed up: Can individual parts of the Z-M kits be ordered?
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:28:13 PM EDT
The one thing to remember is that the rifle differs from a Ar-15 standard system almost completely in regards to the gas system and buffer system. If you use their upper, the lower requires no buffer to be used. If you try to use the butt stock, there is no buffer.
Basically, think of it as a mini-14 system with the return spring above the barrel.

If you plan on building the Z-M rifle, you will need to buy the whole kit, then use them direct for replacement parts.

Here is the link:
http://www.zmweapons.com/

Also, brownells used to sells the kits and may still have some left.
www.brownells.com

Hope this helps.
Top Top