Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 11:18:53 AM EDT
How do you take the bolt out of a ZM? do you have to undo the hex screws on the gas block, or is there some secret trick?????
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
nobody????
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Lift the spring cover, pull the spring back a little (towards the stock), lift the black semi cirucle ring (spring retainer) behind the front sight.  That's it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#3]
ok got it, thanks alot, now any tips for the handguards? Sorry about all the questions, I am a little thick (Marine) ;-)

thanks- Robert
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Sowee, no tips on the handguard as I never removed mine  I don't remove the handguards on any of my rifles often

Oh yeah though I never misplaced the black semi circle spring retainer, I took great pains to put it in a very visible location whenever I took it out, it's not a standard AR part and if you lose it, the rifle instantly becomes inoperable until you get a replacement.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]
but I must......clean........EVERYTHING!

thanks for the help
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top