Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2006 7:42:07 AM EDT
Ok lets hear it. What are your experiences with the countless number of vendors out there? Who would you prefer to do business with?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:45:20 AM EDT
[#1]
No, there are too many places that do good work to list.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I've personally dealt with Paul at BravoCompany, Grant at G & R Tactical, Denny's Guns, CMMG, Pete at Legal Transfers, GDS, and probably more that I can't remember. All of them are awesome to deal with and always answer your questions. These dealers are top notch, their customer service is second to none in the AR world.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#3]
check the Industry forum...there are a lot of good links

I have  bought parts only from Rock River Arms, Bravo Company and DPMS. good guys even with me (I live in Italy). Del Ton has never answered my EMails

I've heard a lot of good thing about ADCO too.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#4]
i'll chime in with cmmg and jtac supply...jtac ships extremly fast
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#5]
You can find ANYTHING on the EE!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:03:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I have used the EE and it works well. Lots of good people.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:18:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I've done a lot of business with ADCO, G&R, and Tactical Sollutions in the last few weeks. I have nothing but praise for all three....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#8]

pretty much everyone that does business here is good.

i'm a big fan of jtac though. Jason has been getting a majority of my $ lately.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Insert Del - ton promo here....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Obviously I'm new here, but I came to learn the finer points of the AR system, before adding one to my collection.

After gathering data, deciding what options I was looking for, and comparison shopping... I decided on a complete Mega lower from Clinton Carrico www.carricozarmory.com

Sent in the order and recieved it yesterday... I could'nt be happier. Great email communication and helpful answers to my questions, FAST work and shipping, and good if not great pricing.  I chose the Ace FX-E stock and Ergo tactical sure grip. Mr. Carrico does a nice trigger job too... so overall, exactly what I wanted.

I also recieved my Stag M4 upper yesterday... I bought that from John / Teknic / Tactical Solutions  www.nwtactical.net  Again, a very positive experience, quick emails, easy ordering, FAST shipping, good price and the Stag is very nice quality

The two assembled with no drama and the finishes are a close enough match that you would'nt think twice. Parts and finish are 100%, no scratches etc..  IMHO you can't go wrong with these parts and/or these vendors.

The one thing I've noticed... nobody has everything. It was hard to find the exact upper config I wanted out there in the sea of options. Some guys can't be bothered to answer questions.... some give only half-assed answers...  The two guys I mention above were very good in terms of communication, despite it being over the holidays... and thats why they got my business.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:07:55 AM EDT
[#11]
On my current build I have used:
Dennys GTS: GTS Lower, Operator barrel, CMT LPK, KNS pins, gastube, CMT upper
G&R Tactical: CMT MP BCG, charging handle, LaRue gas block
Eagle Firearms: Vltor clubfoot full kit
GDS Enterprises: LaRue 13.2

I have also used with great sucess:
Bravo Company
Adco
Del-ton

Gotta love the EE. Well I do. My wife HATES it.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top