Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/16/2003 12:00:50 PM EDT
I already have an M6 for my Glock, but would like the M3 w/LED for the Bushy, is the LED any good and where is the cheapest place to buy it?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:13:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I just got mine in the other day.

Its good if you wanna sneak arround, with out exposing to much light.

Try Arizona GunRunners. I paid arround $125 for mine. Good people to do buisness with.

Fenster.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 4:21:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Good for a handgun light... poor for a rifle light.
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 7:04:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good for a handgun light... poor for a rifle light.
View Quote

Agreed.  The dark spot from a poorly focused light can be large enought to hide a person.  It happened in our night class - one guys was using an M3 and the target was in the middle of the dark spot - he didn't see the target at all.

In a previous class the instructor (Giles Stock) indicated that to get it focused properly so it would work at a reasonable distance the bexel was barely on the body.  First round down range was enought to shake the bezel loose and spill the contents of the light.

If you want a light like this then buy the Surefire product (yeah it will run you almost twice as much).  It has a properly focused bean and can handle longer ranges.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top