Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2003 2:37:16 PM EDT
I tried to bring up some info using the search but can only do 30 days. I might be interested in one of the A1 length clubfoot models for a rifle.Are they sturdy? Does it mount up solid? Lefty friendly right? Fill me in please.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#1]
check out my vltor review with pics here (username and passwrod are both 'mm':
[url]http://www.militarymorons.com/weapons/weapons.2.html
[/url]
quick answer to your questions -
sturdy, yes.
solid, yes
lefty friendly, yes (i'm a lefty).
cheers,
MM
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
mine just came in the mail today. very nice quality. actually, better than i expected.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I just put an A1-length rifle clubfoot on my pseudo-SPR & think it's one of the best stock upgrades available!  I don't think it could get any better.  
Well, I take that back, I also just ordered a rubber buttpad for it.  Then I wouldn't change a thing else about it.
Well, I take that back, too.  Give me a [green]green[/green] one for my AR10 carbine.
(Are you lurking, Eric?)
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:11:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Well you could paint it [:)]
I use it on my M4gery with a TA31 or TA01NSN, I have to put it on its 2nd or 3rd position to get a good cheekweld and full sight picture.  At its fully extended position, my cheek still hits the buffer extension instead of the cool cheekpad, but this is not the fault of the stock.  If Eric is listening, I hope he makes the future stock with a larger buttpad  like the Colt ribbed stock, and make the tubes run the entire length of the stock instead of being a little shorter (I think it's being developed).
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:15:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I love it. good fit while shooting.
I had to buy the VLTOR buffer tube as well. the original buffer tube was not the right size.

went on smooth.. I recomend it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I like mine so much I'm thinking of getting another for my next project.
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 1:26:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Alright thanks guys I  do believe I will order one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top