Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 9:48:04 AM EDT
How is the Yankee Hill and Machine stuff (like their flip-up sights and forend rails)?  Their prices are great, no doubt about that.  But is it a case of "you get what you pay for"?

I don't need the absolute best -- I'm probably not going into battle with my rifle (if it happens, it'll be the pistol that's on me anyway), but I don't want junk.  I would love Knight's Armament stuff, but they're too damn expensive.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#1]
YHM products tend to functional, and affordable.  It might not all be cutting edge, but there are few complaints regarding their equipment.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:20:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
YHM products tend to functional, and affordable.  It might not all be cutting edge, but there are few complaints regarding their equipment.

Fantastic, that's just what I'm looking for then.  Thanks for the info!  I don't need cutting edge and I'd rather save a few dollars for ammo or other toys -- like the M1A w/ the wood stock and 16" barrel that I lust after so badly........ or that Stryder knife I've been wanting.....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top